4 Awesome and FREE Pet-Themed Valentines Day Cards For Your Sweetie
Valentines Day is just around the corner and like everyone, we’re excited to shower the ones we love with tokens of our affection. However, when we went to our local store for a Valentines Day card, we found that the cards there just didn’t speak to us. We want something cute, something special and most of all, something pet-related. But the drug store rack just wasn’t doing that for us. That’s why we’ve created our own and now want to share them with you so you can share them with your special someone.
So why buy a dreary valentine this year, when you can download and print these cards for free?
Roses are Gray, Violets are Gray:
You’re Pawsome (Cat Paws):
You’re Pawsome (Dog Paws):
Instructions For Printing and Folding Your Valentines Day Card:
- Click on the image of the card you want below to print to bring up the downloadable PDF.
- Download the PDF to your computer’s desktop.
- Print the PDF using your printer’s duplexing (printing on front and back) feature or manually print on the front and then back. The card is set up to print on normal letter size (8.5″ x 11″). Consult your printer’s user guide for details on how to print front and back—each printer’s settings vary.
- Fold the card along the printed blue dotted line.
- Trim the card to 5″ x 7″ using the gray guide lines.
- Pair with an A7 size envelope for a very special valentine!